Hailey's age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paul's first feeling of the baby

On October 18th, 2008, we went to the East Carolina - Memphis football game. It was a rainy and crummy day but we went tailgating at 8am and then went to the game at noon. We cooked breakfast sandwiches and hung out getting ready for the PIRATE game. We were at the game and the pirates were losing by a touch down, if I recall correctly. Paul and I made the decision that if Memphis scored again we were going to leave and watch the game at home.....since it was cold and rainy. The Pirates came back and scored, I was up cheering and I guess our little girl was cheering too because she started moving. I had Paul put his hand on my stomach and he finally had the opportunity to feel her kick. It was so wonderful that he could finally experience the joy that I had been feeling.

No comments:

background