Hailey's age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New York baby shower


On October 11th 2008, my mom threw us a baby shower in New York. It was at Villa Monaco, the same place we had our wedding rehearsal dinner. We had about 25 of our family and friends there to celebrate our new baby girl, which is scheduled to arrive on Jan. 3rd, 2009. It was so nice to be able to see everyone although I wish that I was able to spend more time with everyone. It's hard since I don't live in New York anymore, so my time there is spread extremely thin.

I must say it was overwhelming sitting there having everyone staring at you as you open all the gifts. Contrary to what people would think, I hate being the center of attention. In the end, it was wonderful and baby Mickey received tons and tons of wonderful gifts.

Here are some pictures from the wonderful event:
the table setting

Danielle and I

my sister and I

me opening some of the wonderful gifts we received

my mom and I before I cut the cake











1 comment:

The Tittle Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a celebration!

background