Hailey's age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Pain, No gain

Ok, so I usually post all about Hailey. This time I am posting about me. I have always wanted to be a runner but it has just never been something that I have been good at. I have always talked about running a 5k some day but never have done it. A couple of months ago, 2 of my girlfriends and I starting talking about running....they have never run either. We kind of talked about it for a few months and never did anything about it. We decided right before Christmas that we were going to start the "couch to 5K" training program after the new year. Well we have been training for 2 weeks now. We train 3 days a week pushing the kids in the jogging strollers. It is not easy to train with out the stroller and pushing the stroller and Hailey is even harder. But I guess, NO PAIN NO GAIN. It will all be worth it. We are registering to run a 5k on March 20th.





No comments:

background