Hailey's age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back to work....

Well Monday is the BIG day...I have to go back to work. Yes, it has been 8 weeks. It is going to be a VERY hard day but I know that she will be in good hands. The day care that she is going to is only about a 1/2 mile from my office and the women who work there have been there for years. Also Paul is going to drop her off (to make it easier on me) and I am going to pick her up.

The crazy part is that they are calling for snow here Sunday into Monday, so I might not be at work after all. If the daycare is closed, I will be working at home. The good thing is that I have my lap top at home and all I will be doing for the next two months is checking emails anyway. (LOL) Who knows how many I have after being out of the office for 8 weeks.

Next week is also a BIG week for Hailey. She starts day care on Monday, goes to the heart doctor on Tuesday and her 8 week check up on Thursday. Stay tuned for updated on both doctors appointments.

No comments:

background